Prospect Connection and Acquisition made easy via Email
Email serves as an added advantage to get in touch with your customer; it has become a regular usage like a phone with instant response and interaction from anywhere. Customers these days expect you to have conversations via email and this probably became as good as face-to-face meetings and phone calls. Here are some instructions that facilitate you to have a primary connection with your customers.
- Connecting up with your customer should be your stand point. Email your prospects and make sure you follow-up, giving them a least of 2 options so that they could respond you. Even if it is a no, that stands out to be a response, facilitating you to bundle up interest in them.
- Move ahead in your sales process every time you email them, it can be asking for requirements, inquiring referrals, providing updates, offers, etc.
- Usual response time while using phone is 1-24 hours, whereas with email, customers expect knee-jerk response — utmost 30 minutes to 12hours. Incase if you cannot respond right away just send an email stating when you will you be able reply to their email.
- Proof read before you send. Draft your best response and take 30 minutes before sending it, utilize this time to make your message concise and crisp.
- Consider being instantaneous with advanced tools available, keep yourself updated with email notifications and respond to your customers in real-time and ramp up.
- If you have full authorization in maintaining your customer conversation via email, then you must schedule time for responding to emails in your calendar.
Business communication made easy through email. One can instantly disseminate information, reduces geographical barriers where customer can communicate based on their time zones, targeting segment wise based on customer needs even much easier knowing their preferences, also you can tailor messages in a persuasive way for new customers, existing customers and repeat customers.